Pizza hits the sweet spot with some help from Johnsonville Flame Grilled Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Breast! This pizza is bursting with flavor with delicious pineapple, green pepper, red onion and mozzarella cheese.
Provided by From the Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, red onion, green pepper, and teriyaki sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese on pizza crust. Top with pineapple mixture and chicken. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onion and drizzle with teriyaki sauce, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 552.4 calories, Carbohydrate 71 g, Cholesterol 72.6 mg, Fat 13.8 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 40 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 2337.2 mg, Sugar 15.4 g
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love