Make and share this Vanilla Room Spray Recipe recipe from Food.com.
Provided by JustaQT
Categories Household Cleaner
Yield 3 Ounces
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Fill the spray bottle with 1.
- 5 ounces of vanilla extract and 1.
- 5 ounces of distilled water.
- (Even though a 4 oz. bottle is suggested, leave about 1 oz. unfilled so you can shake the bottle well between uses.) Shake the bottle prior to each use, and let it sit for about a day before making a conclusion that the aroma is too weak; the aroma can change after the air freshener has had time to sit.
- Mist lightly in the room.
- Be especially careful not to allow the air freshener mist fall onto furniture or into open beverages.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 41.1, Sodium 1.3, Carbohydrate 1.8, Sugar 1.8
You'll also love