This sticky BBQ marinade is one of the best, in my opinion. Best served with boiled rice with peas incorperated. I hope you enjoy them!
Provided by Lydia C
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Place all the SAUCE ingrediants into a pan. Bring to a boil and stir every 20 or so seconds until the sugar has dissolved. Allow to partially cool other wise the chicken will start to cook.
- Cut chicken up into kebab-sized pieces and put into a bowl with the sauce. Leave for 30 minutes at least to marinade.
- Thread chicken onto wooden (or metal) skewers with pepper into between each piece.
- Line the base of a grill pan with foil, grill for 10 to 12 minutes turning every 4-5 minutes. Brush sauce on the skewers with a pastry brush every time you turn them, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- If you are having the suggested side, boil rice until cooked through, (if you don't add too much water, the rice should soak up the water nicely) add the peas and stir until they are cooked. Drain rice.
- Serve the skewers with the rice and enjoy! Don't forget to let me know what you think!
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love