Provided by Ruth Cousineau
Categories Potato Side Christmas Thanksgiving Dinner Fall Winter Potluck Shallot Gourmet Vegan Vegetarian Pescatarian Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Makes 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 400°F with rack in lowest position.
- Toss shallots with 1 1/2 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a 13-by 9-inch baking pan, spreading evenly.
- Roast, stirring occasionally, until shallots are golden, about 30 minutes.
- Toss potatoes with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl, then add to shallots.
- Roast, turning occasionally, until vegetables are tender and potatoes are crusty, 40 to 50 minutes.
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love