CHEESY BEEF CRESCENT CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add green beans, onion, and bell pepper. Cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes; drain well and return to the skillet. Pour in tomato sauce and garlic powder and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Press the crescent roll dough into the bottom and sides of an 8-inch pie plate to form an even crust.
- Combine Monterey Jack cheese and egg in a bowl. Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture into the bottom of the crust. Top with all of the beef mixture. Finish with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg is set and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.1 calories, Carbohydrate 15.1 g, Cholesterol 87.2 mg, Fat 23.1 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 22.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.2 g, Sodium 666.1 mg, Sugar 4 g
CRESCENT BEEF CASSEROLE
This flavorful meal-in-one dish is all you need to serve a satisfying and quick weeknight dinner. It's on the table in just 30 minutes. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain and set aside. In the same skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, onion and green pepper; cook and stir until crisp-tender, 4-5 minutes. Stir in beef, tomato puree, oregano, salt and pepper; heat through., Spread mashed potatoes in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with beef mixture; sprinkle with feta cheese. , Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 4 rectangles; arrange 3 rectangles over the casserole. If desired, brush with egg wash. Bake until top is browned, 12-15 minutes. Roll remaining dough into 2 crescent rolls; bake for another use.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 443 calories, Fat 22g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 67mg cholesterol, Sodium 981mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
CRESCENT BEEF, TURKEY OR CHICKEN CASSEROLE
I got this recipe out of a taste of home cook book and the whole family fell in love with it. I have used ground beef the most when preparing this recipe, but I have also used canned chicken and turkey meat on other occasions as well. This recipe is fast and easy and tastes so good.
Provided by bonjovi4ever
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large saucepan combine the mayo, flour, bouillon and pepper.
- Gradually add milk, stir until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, cook and stir for 2 mins longer or until thickened.
- Add the meat your are using and veggis, cook 3-4 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into a greased 8-in square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent dough and seperate into 2 rectangles.
- Seal seams and perforations.
- Place over meat mixtures.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 586, Fat 31.1, SaturatedFat 9.6, Cholesterol 130.3, Sodium 616.4, Carbohydrate 37.4, Fiber 4.3, Sugar 3.2, Protein 39
CABBAGE BEEF CRESCENT CASSEROLE
- 1. Brown beef with cabbage, onion, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- 2. Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- 3. Unroll one package of crescent rolls. Press in bottom of sprayed 9 x 13 pan. Top with beef and cabbage mixture. Top that with sliced Velveeta. Roll out other package of crescent rolls and spread them on top.
- 4. Bake for about minutes or until crescent rolls are cooked and cheese melted.
JEFF'S GREEN BEAN AND BEEF CRESCENT ROLL CASSEROLE
My husband's friend, Jeff, described this ground beef and crescent roll recipe to us over the phone and we just had to try it. He sent us his recipe and we tweaked it a bit to suit our tastes. It's an easy one-dish meal that's made complete with a simple salad. Our favorite part of the original recipe that we received was the last line that said "eat the whole dish and take a nap!"
Provided by Redcaddy97
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Stir tomatoes, green beans, black olives, and red pepper flakes into the skillet. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 15 to 30 minutes. Drain off most of the liquid. Stir in sour cream.
- Line the bottom of a baking dish with 1 can of crescent rolls. Brush beaten egg on top. Sprinkle 1 cup Cheddar cheese over the dough. Stir remaining Cheddar cheese into the meat and vegetable mixture. Pour into the baking dish. Top with the remaining crescent rolls.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and brown, 30 to 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 796 calories, Carbohydrate 43.3 g, Cholesterol 143.4 mg, Fat 52.4 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 34.2 g, SaturatedFat 23 g, Sodium 1607.3 mg, Sugar 10.6 g
GROUND BEEF & CRESCENT ROLL CASSEROLE RECIPE - (4.1/5)
Provided by ettl0006
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Saute onion in butter. Add ground beef and cook until done. Do not drain grease. Add dash salt and pepper and tomato sauce and simmer on low 10 mins. Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Separate crescent rolls and spread each liberally with sour cream. Sprinkle with oregano and basil on top of sour cream. Roll up each roll according to directions on the package. Sprinkle hamburger mixture with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Place crescent rolls on top and bake at 350 for 35 mins. To serve, cut into squares, each having one roll on top.
GROUND BEEF CRESCENT CASSEROLE
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Stir in tomato sauce, add oregeno, garlic & thyme; cook until thoroughly heated.
- 2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine mozzarella cheese and sour cream; mix well.
- 3. Pour hot beef mixture into ungreased 9 1/2 or 10-inch glass deep-dish pie pan glass baking dish. Spoon cheese mixture over beef mixture.
- 4. Unroll dough over cheese mixture. In small bowl, mix Parmesan cheese and butter. Spread evenly over dough.
- 5. Bake at 375°F. for 18 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
You'll also love